Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Customer for 17 years Worst service EVER
Randy-antiverizon

I currently have over 14 hours on line trying to resolve my bill I thought I would add a simle Palm at Christmas so I ordered one. It came and would not work the phone number was deleted at Verizon only course was to send another phone so now I have 2 new lines added to my bill and 2 new reconnect fees and I still dont have a phone the other shows up and they cant make it work so they tell me to go to the store I drive to the verizon store they give me a phone now I have 3 new numbers added to my bill. Get home phine dont work I call tech he says they need to move to anoher number to fix the problem and now I have 4 new numbers added to my bill and I have some charges I dont understand instead of the normal 150 dollars my bill is now $570 as I am paying for multiple phones too. (the phone dont work with shoot) it cant get a signal most time. Battery only last 15 minutes if your surfing. I have multiple calls but every call my bill gets bigger. F VERIZON garbage

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer for 17 years Worst service EVER
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there, Randy-antiverizon. We appreciate your longtime loyalty, so I'm troubled to learn about your experience. I'd like to take a look at your bill to see what's happening and find a solution. Check your private messages for details.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer for 17 years Worst service EVER
Tigerstep

Why did you keep going? You have 14 days to decide if equipment isn't for you. 

0 Likes