Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Customer service is going bad
dyor

I will come to direct point here:

- I found that Verizon added third party sales team - They will receive/process the call for new phone line orders. These third party services will offer you promotions which is not even listed/mention in the Verizon website. Later, you will find the monthly bill as regular price (no promotion applied). You will call the customer service to correct the billing amount but they will not find the promised promotion that you were given during the service signup. It happened to me recently. 

- Customer service handle by Black accent need training to do the job. They are very rude and not willing to help the customer. They will try to avoid all possible ways to hang up the call. Please don't call me racist as I have experienced 100% same behavior from them. I try to find if my friend's circle have the same experience and they confirmed as well.

I have been a Verizon customer for 6+ years and my recent experience with them it very bad.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer service is going bad
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Dyor! We're sorry about your recent experience, and we'd love to turn this around. Please reply to our Private Note to get started. ~Aaron

0 Likes