Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Doesn't Care!!
Jzim2020

After countless hours of explaining a bad customer service experience at my Missoula Montana North Store....not one single CSR can help me.  Not one CSR is willing to save the 20+ years I have been with Verizon.  So this is what happened....I went in on Black Friday 2020 wanting to get the buy one, get one of the Apple 12. However, that's not offered to me cause I'm not adding a line or a new customer (of course i got irritated) but they were willing to give me $470 dollars for a phone I paid $1200 just 2 years ago and just paid off!  I said oh no, that doesn't work for me. So I wanted to get the apple watch series 6.  They told me I could have it for $250, while my brother in IL was getting it for $150.  Then they kept trying to sell me a Samsung. This CSR is the same rep from Black Friday 2019 who put the total insurance coverage on my plan only NOT to tell me it wouldn't work cause I have 11 lines.  So when my daughters screen cracked,  surprise!!! you have NO coverage.  This same rep couldn't even stand up, tone almost a mumbel, leaned elbows on the counter, couldn't really look at me just his screen and kept playing with his tablet spouting off the samsung promotions.  Little did they tell me I could use my rewards dollars with that promotion to get the watch for $150.  So explaining this to countless verizon reps only to get the same trained answer. Sorry thats not the way verizon wants to treat customers or customers to have that experience. Sorry I cant offer you that deal because its past but I can offer you the current (cruddy) promotions on your account.  Sorry there is nothing else I can do for you.  I can honestly say that Verizon Customer Service has their trained little monkeys perfect and that they rank right up their with CenturyLink having the worst customer service ever!!!!

Re: Verizon Doesn't Care!!
9wood

We seem to be just a disturbance to them 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

Since you dealt with this employee twice and weren't satisfied what did the manager say when you reported it to them?   Did your brother say why he was able to get the watch for $150?  The apple promo clearly stated the details so you would have known that before you got to the store.  Mary

0 Likes
Tigerstep

When I have a bad experience with a store of any kind, I don't do business at that location, simple. If it's bad enough, I'll take a survey if that store gave one or hit up their social media accounts. I don't call in bothering people who had nothing to do with the store. I'm in AZ. I wouldn't expect someone from IL to be able to do anything for me and wouldn't waste my free time calling.

Verizon targeted some *existing* customers to get $579.99 off a 12 with trade for an iPhone 4 or newer. Promos change all the time and it doesn't make sense for someone to limit themselves to just their carrier when shopping around. My last two purchases certainly weren't with Verizon. Even if you wanted from Verizon, their product pages make it pretty clear what you need to do to qualify. Sales reps are 100% not needed to order phones.

I used to share your attitude until I tried my hand at being on the other end of the phone. It exposed me to some of the nastiest, rudest and entitled people. I think every one who berates CS so casually should either try it themselves or be quiet. Good reps only stick around for so long, turn over is high thanks to who calls in, can only take so much negativity.

0 Likes