Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Dropped My Credit Score By 100 points!!! Their Error and They Refuse To Help !!! Worst Company Ever!!
TRE1965

Im a customer  of over 10 years and Verizon has ruined my credit I worked so hard for!!!  They closed my account ( unbeknownst to me) and opened a new account when I added my mom.  Then months later a collections call.....I told them I was a current customer and was on autopay and no way did I owe a debt.  I called Verizon twice to verify this.  Verizon  told me both times I did not owe and that it was not a legitimate collection call.  I get another call from collections.....this time I get Verizon on 3 way call!!! Verizon once again said they did not send me to collections.  Ok, Im thinking Im good.  WRONG!!! My 810 credit score I work hard for dropped to 717....because of a $157 collection. Ive been on the phone 3 hours today and no one can help. Collections said if I pay it will remain on my credit.   Im livid! How can a company treat a paying customer this way?   Im getting an attorney to resolve this because all calls are recorded and they have their agents saying I didn't owe a balance.  And Im  moving my account to AT&T.  

0 Likes