Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Email Address
TMPG

I need to send an Email to Verizon wireless customer service. Does anyone know the email address?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon Email Address
MiiHere
Leader

You can call them, Chat with them on the web, play message tag on the forums once a Verizon rep responds and you can write them.

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

You can call them, Chat with them on the web, play message tag on the forums once a Verizon rep responds and you can write them.

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
TMPG

I have a complex billing issue which I was not able to adequately explain to the customer service representative and would like to use email to clarify things more formally. Email would be ideal. Please provide an appropriate email address or the physical address and contact I can use if there is no email address (which I find incredible in this day and age - especially from a communications provider).

Thank you,

TG

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

The USPS mailing address was provided in the Contact Us link in the other person's post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

MiiHere
Leader

All forms of contacting them are in the link provided.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's uimportant that we help get your concerns resolved, TMPG. We no longer offer email support but do offer a number of private messaging options such as Facebook private message for more in-depth requests, www.facebook.com/verizon ). I have sent you a message here in the forum that you can respond to as well with the details of your concern.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
galew675

I have been a customer for 7 years and have been so disappointed in your customer service that I can not talk to a person about my plan and home internet, It surprises me that a company like yours does not care about a customer. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes