Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Gift card issue
saschats

I have 3 gift card I purchased. I was having trouble checking the balance online as the page is 404 error missing https://www.verizon.com/products/gift-card-balance/#/

One of them I started an order with customer service on 8/10/22 but the order was not placed. That gift card had a $25 balance while I was on the phone with customer service. Now when I try to use it online it tells me it has a zero balance.

I have 2 other gift cards, one unused for $25 and another I previously used with a remaining balance of $2.96. These have 7 digit PINs so can no longer be redeemed online. I took them to the corporate store on 8/11/22 and the representative started an order with them but upon realizing there was a limit of 2 gift cards per order tried to cancel the order. Now these are also showing $0 balance. 

He called the gift card balance line and asked for an escalation to get the balance put pack on all 3. The case number for that is supposed to be 477879 but I have yet to hear back and when I check online it's still showing zero balance.

Can someone help me please?!

@vzw_cm 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Gift card issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, saschats. We are very sorry to hear about the issue you have been experiencing with these gift cards. We certainly want to ensure that this is on the right path to getting resolved. So that we are updated, can you please share with us what it is that you'd like to order with these gift cards? 

-Brett

0 Likes
saschats

Hi Brett,

Sure! JBL Charge 5 https://www.verizon.com/products/jbl-charge-5-portable-bluetooth-speaker/

I also have a verizon up promo code in my account for $50 off on this item.

Thank you!

Sascha

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You are very welcome and thank you very much for sharing this also, saschats. Can you please share how these gift cards were purchased? 

-Brett

0 Likes
saschats

Hi Brett,

Yes, of course, they were purchased on the verizon site and mailed to me.

Sascha

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for clarifying. As I understand you have a pending case number, were you provided with an estimate as to how long it would take to complete the case? May I ask when the case was created? 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes