Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Harassment - and they don't care
Woxime

Anyone who wants to read, but obviously nothing will make a difference because big business doesn't care about a 2 phone account like me.

I have made 3 calls, and wasted 30 min CHATTING with someone with 0 results.

Summary ...

Wife and I had 4 phones on an account for about 13 months maybe.  We are getting a divorce, I am court ordered to not communicate with her.  I split mine and my sons phone off the account that was always in her name.  I have my own account which is always in good standings.

My wife on the other hand, did not pay her bill, you disconnected her, I'm assuming she has a new phone because I've seen court records with her sending from an iphone which she never had.  She has a payment due, but Verizon sends me a message trying to contact Denise 1-3 times a day.  I get an email trying to contact her through MY email.  

I can't talk to her, VERIZON won't talk to me because I'm not Denise.  She lives at the same address.  I have asked to have MY phone # not associated with her account and to have MY email removed but YOU VERIZON will not do it because I'm not her.  So instead, you harass a a good customer daily.

I'm sure know one cares, but I am sick of this and the 0 help from any of you so unless this gets fixed by my next cycle, I am moving to anyone else so that I can block everything Verizon and not get harassed anymore

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Harassment - and they don't care
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out, I am sorry for the issue that you are having. I can imagine this has been frustrating for you. I have sent you a private message to continue, thanks. 

-Rosie

0 Likes