Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Loyalty
Jzim2020

I have been a customer of Verizon for over 20 years and I am furious! Verizon deals/promotions are only geared towards getting the new customer or the current customer adding more lines! Their promotions for current customers basically are saying we don’t care about you or I guess we will give you something with how little to no promotions there are for us. SO Unless you are a new customer or adding more money (lines) to their pockets you mean nothing!! Love the overseas customer care that have American names with little English that read from a script that ends in “I’m sorry you feel that way, is there anything else I can assist you with?”

Re: Verizon Loyalty
9wood

Other customers have mentioned same problem with promotion offer and I agree seems current customers should be getting some type of offers

Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

There are four deals currently available that don't require a new line of service to qualify. Whether or not you want any of these phones, that is your choice. 

Google Pixel 5

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G UW

LG WING

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

The deal:

"Save $300. Online only.

Pick any of these plans:

Above, Beyond, Do, Play or Get More Unlimited.

5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities. 5G Nationwide available in 1800+ cities. $1999.99 purchase on device payment or at retail price required. Above, Beyond, Do, Play or Get More Unlimited required. Less $300 promo credit applied to account over 24/30 mos; promo credit ends if eligibility requirements are no longer met; 0% APR. Taxes & fees may apply."

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jzim2020

We don’t get the buy one get one free....only $440 for phones vs the $800 for others and a couple other cruddy deals. Yes there are deals but as stated previously you get betters deals if your not a customer. Rewarding new customers and ignoring current customers is Verizon’s MO. Try to sugar coat it how you like but this isn’t the first place I’ve posted this and I’ve had several people have the same issue/view about Verizon. Verizon’s ego has gotten so big with filled pockets they forgot about the people who got them there!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your over 20 years as our customer means the world to us.  We never want you feeling this way.  Let's turn this around.  A private message was sent to assist you further. 

0 Likes
mlskinner3

I have been a loyal customer for 25+ years including moves to 4 different states.  I currently have 5 lines with unlimited plans.  I faithfully pay my bill on time every month with auto- payment.  All I want to do is upgrade two phones that have been paid off.  I talked to three different people and was one hold each time over 30 minutes.  All politely telling me that I am a "greatly appreciated loyal customer"  but sorry we are only a bait and switch company.  There are no perks or thank you's or incentives to keep customers.  Where is the valued customer in that?  Verizon only want new customers, but they don't care two hoots after you sign up.  All I want is to be able to upgrade phones using the same promotion pricing as the people joining with a new line.  I am seriously thinking about writing countless reviews on review sites, such as BBB.  

9wood

There customer support is lacking in Many regards would expect better from them 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, mlskinner3. Thank you very much for taking the time to post in and we certainly will be happy to review your upgrading options. We do apologize for any frustrations that have been caused by previous support that you received. We do appreciate you as customer for the past 25 plus years and we certainly want to review your upgrade options. We do release different promotions at different times for upgrades that do not require a new line of service just like we do for promotions that do require a new line of service. Can you please share the devices that you are interested in upgrading your two lines of service to? Thank you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly get where you're coming from, Jzim2020. If we can help go over any deals with you, we'd be glad to in a Private Message to ensure it's the best one for you. 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
DMathews1
Novice

Verizon's customer support years ago was the best around;  now it one of the worst around.  I know.  I've been a customer for about 20 years... don't count on getting good "customer support"!  Even at the highest levels of Verizon, Executive Vice President, their service is terrible!!! - -  And another tip, stay away from Verizon's Nationwide 5G phones/programs...it is worse than their 4G LTE service...  And if you but a 5G phone, you cannot turn-off the 5G;  you'll be stuck with it.  My recommendation if you're considering an Android, is consider getting a Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note 10... Good luck!