Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon Not Honoring Promotional Plan Price
andyt707

As a verizon home internet customer I received an email titled "Just for you: Add 5G Unlimited for an exclusive price." Inside is a link titled "get offer" which takes you to: Verizon Unlimited Data Plans for Talk & Text, Now with 5G

On that page it shows the price for four new lines on the play more plan is $35/line/month with autopay. So we just purchased 4 new lines, however now in our account it says $45/line/month with autopay. I have spent over two hours on chat support. I have used the email support twice, and no one will acknowledge anything besides saying the price is $45. Even when right there the actual verizon webpage at the link says $35, and that's what it said when we signed up.

Screenshot of the webpage, even though anyone can view the link above themselves

Re: Verizon Not Honoring Promotional Plan Price
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello  andyt707, we've sent you a private note to better assist. 

~Baldo

0 Likes
andyt707

So after going through many support people over the course of many hours, they finally figured it out. So if anyone else has this problem, this particular promotion is only with the "mobile + home internet discount". Very vague way to promote this pricing as they say "home internet" which COULD be 5g home internet or fios home internet, BUT only fios home internet qualifies for the "mobile + home internet discount". Add to the confusion, why did they email me this promotion as a 5g home internet customer? Why did the cart say $35 but change to $45 after buying? In any case, at least I have clarification now, after hours and hours of support not figuring it out either. Please Verizon, work on transparency in these promos.

0 Likes
gr241

I have been with Verizon for many years, purchased the Motorola 5 G July 2021 , did not and have received the promotional price in which was not activated when the phone was purchased. I have been trying since last year to adjust the billing, have been calling, was told an escalation ticket would be submitted, no response when I call customer service there is never ANY record of my previous calls. 

I called corporate headquarters yesterday, put in a complaint . 

Can someone please help me ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for bringing this network issue to us, that's definitely not the way we want you to feel about us. We appreciate your feedback and will be happy to help with your Verizon service. Please PM me, so we can address all your concerns.

>Manuel

0 Likes
gr241

I am on the way to work is there a good time to speak or replay later today?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Of course! We are ready and available to help you whenever needed as we are available via Social Media 24/7. Just reach out to us when you have time! 

*Lena

0 Likes