Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Not Honoring Promotions
mriver73

I transferred 4 lines to Verizon during the junswitch22 promo.  I was supposed to get a "free" iPhone 13 and a rebate on each line, $500 on two lines (bring your own device) and $200 on the other two lines. I only received three rebates and on the other, they are telling me I purchased it outside the rebate period.  I have the receipt showing this was not the case, additionally, why would I have received it on three of the lines and not the fourth?

I was also supposed to get a trade in credit for my Galaxy s9 plus towards my Galaxy 22 Ultra.  They applied it to the iPhone 13 that was supposed to be free.  I called and chatted with customer service and and each time they said they would escalate it and that I would hear from them but never heard from them.  I called again and they told me the same thing, that they will escalate it and that the device credit was not previously escalated. Seems like they just tell you what you want to hear so get you off the phone.

They are not honoring their promotions. I have all my paperwork showing what we should have received.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Not Honoring Promotions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear about your experience with your trade-in promotions and rebates. I want to help get this resolved mriver73. Please send us a private note to better assist.

-Angie

0 Likes