Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Order Issue
Jencraycraft

I have been a long time verizon customer but recently I am ready to cancel my service. I been having ongoing issues with Verizon for over 7 months now. I have spent likely about 50 hours on the phone with Verizon customer service and nothing has been resolved. We placed an order for 3 new phones in November. After continuing to delay delivery, we were charged $544 for the phones and accessories in February but they were never shipped to us. For months Verizon couldn't resolve the issue. We finally got the order cancelled so we could order new phones but, of course there was an issue with ordering, then trading in our phones, and now still continuing with the promotional credits promised to us to match the original promotions. The guy I just spoke with just told me that I would need to call in every month for 36 months to get my monthly credit, which totals $900. Additionally, no one can figure out how to reimburse us the $544 Verizon charged us for the original phones never delivered. Additionally, we now have a random phone purchased on our account with no emails or back up at to who purchased the phone or how. After another 2 hours on the phone nothing is resolved. Also, for the 5th time, a Verizon rep told me a manager would call me back and they have not. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. I am at my witts end. I want yo purchased a watch but now I am just ready to cancel if not resolved soon. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Order Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jencraycraft, thank you so much for reaching out to us here today. I can see how this can cause some concern. We do want to make sure that we do all that we can go make sure that all of your concerns/issues are being addressed. The best way for us to start this is by being in a Private Note. I will be sending you a Private Note here shortly. Please respond back to that message. Thank you. 

-Kevin

0 Likes