Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Order says on Hold
spudwrench

I called local store today spoke with a service rep. Made a order for a new phone. During the order process he asked me to open the my verizon app and enter the payment info for the order. It processed was accepted. He seen it on his end and said ok everything is good to go. I got 4 or 5 emails back to back that went along with this order. I noticed it said order delay and actions needed to be taken before Dec 24. I click on the link it takes me to another page asking to verify Info and i must accept the terms and conditions. I do that and then it pops up another bar that says terms have been accepted but when I go back and look at the order it says that delay and that i need to accept terms and conditons. I chatted with a service rep and couldnt get a clear answer and he sent me an email link that i had to enter the order # location #  and click on terms and conditions and accept. I did that and it said that the terms had been accepted but its still showing hold on the order.  I am not sure what was going on. I then called another that i was on the phone with for close to an Hour. They said it must be an issue with my payment method. I checked my account and the money is already paid to verizon. Its also the same way I make my phone bill payment every month. 

Ive had verizon since they were bought by Cellular One, So close to 20 years never had an issue buying a phone before through them

Re: Verizon Order says on Hold
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your long time of nearly 20 years with us means the world.  Let's get to the bottom of this.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.-Sean

gagegoodwin1

This is happening to me as well. Can I please get some assistance?

TheSirus

This is happening to me as well. I’m very sick of calling Verizon to get nothing resolved. I felt I was finally in the clear with all the trouble it took to order these phones. Now I’m stuck in the exact same situation as you. Can we please get some actual help around here??

NCVZWUser

Also a customer from the same time frame as this. I had cellular one and an old flip phone when i transferred about 20 years ago. I've invested currently 6 hours today alone with an additional 4 prior in fixing an issue that deals with the Verizon site causing my bank to view the false encryption as fraudulent.

0 Likes
mikeciccarelli

Same EXACT problem here... Support is more than useless and I feel like I'm getting the run around. I actually have 1 service person put me on hold and never come back.. no I wasn't disconnected.. they just never came back.. I guess that's one way to get rid of a customer.

Going to be switching to another provider as this seems hopeless.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would never want to lose you and are here to help turn this around.  Our customer service is always our priority.  Can you tell us more about your specific issue so that we can fully assist you here?  -Sean

0 Likes
xpressva1970

Same thing is going on with me. Phones I ordered are saying this while one I purchased AFTER I already received. EXact same problem. 

0 Likes
xpressva1970

Exact problem. Order is said to be on hold because I need to accept terms and conditions. I go to "take action" and it tells me they have already been accepted. Order is still on hold. Chat with a service rep said that it is only because it is backordered but I ordered the exact same phone and color after and have received that phone already. The first one is still on hold.

0 Likes
KC_1328

Did anyone get any resolution for this issue. I am having the same exact problem and no proper help from customer support so far.

0 Likes