Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Refill Card
Lewisfup34

So my wife went in the store to buy a Verizon Gift Card To pay our bill but she goofed and bought Some Verizon Refill cards we have an active account is there a way to pay my bill using these cards or what please help 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Refill Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are here to help. Replenishment cards can only be used for prepaid accounts. As long as the back is not scratched off, you can return the cards where they were purchased. However, if you have a prepaid account, you can use the following steps to make your payment:

To replenish a prepaid account using a refill PIN card

• Open a new text message 
  • Enter VZPAY (89729) in the To field
  • Enter the 10-digit or 15-digit PIN in the Message field
  • Press OK or Send to deliver the text message

If you have a post paid account, here are the ways to make a payment:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-pay-your-bill/

BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Lewisfup34

I bought them at a Fred Meyer and they will not let me return the cards and I have not even scratched the back off so tell me if there is another way please 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the desire you have to return the refill cards purchased, and we want to ensure a solid resolution is provided to you. The only way to have this purchase refunded is by returning the items to the store you visited. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Do you know anyone with a Verizon Prepaid phone?

AngelG_VZW

0 Likes
taterhead5

Fred Meyer is owned by the Kroger brand and will not give you a refund for the cards even if you haven't scratched off the back. I too had this problem and have a repaid account with a $200 balance i can't use. Verizon will NOT help you and will gladly KEEP you funds!!!! This is a more common than you think and the prepaid cards are sold with all types of other gift cards. I am counting down the days to pay off the phone on my account and switch to another carrier. Sorry for your loss $$

EggLady

This is unfair. It should be transferable to any verizon account.

Cchapman01

In a sensible world, it would be transferable whether it be a prepaid account or on a plan being they're BOTH Verizon. But Verizon is apparently lacking in the common sense department. I have roughly 8 months left into my contract and I'm counting down the days till lm finished with Verizon.

acraftylady2

I highly doubt another carrier would transferr it either.   Why blame verizon when it was the buyers  fault.   Are the prepaid cards not clearly marked to tell the difference?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cchapman01, we value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. All of your feedback is appreciated and we will forward your concern to the proper channels. At this time we are unable to accept a Prepaid Card as a form of payment on your consumer account. 

Please review the forms of payments we accept here http://vz.to/2r3kbi3 -Sylvia

0 Likes
DYI

This verizon prepaid refill card is a sc*m by verizon. what company in their right mind would come up with a plan like this? The information you have provided i.e., return to store for refund or call this number for the balance does not work. I've dialed the number you provided and it rings 4 times then goes dead. I have been trying to use this card for several weeks now and with the frustration it caused, I sold my verizon stock today.

Biggest sc*m ever verizon! 

0 Likes