Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Representative Lied To Me
thaidam569
The representative named, Brittany *****, transferred my family over from Sprint to Verizon with a total of 5 lines and I bought two phones and another 2 lines directly from her on December 28 or 29, 2020. While we were on the phone, I had asked her about the activation fee, and she specifically said that the activation fee for 40$ for each phone would be recredited back in 2-3 cycle bills.

I am happy that I received 2 out of the 7 activation fees back (5 lines), but I am upset that the other activation fees were not re-credited back to me when we previously had communicated about the activation fee. 

I have called Verizon multiple times and they have checked out my account about this issue, but since there was no notice on my account the last time we spoke they did not credit back the activation fee.

I think it is incredibility and morally wrong and does not align with Verizon's policy of customer satisfaction to have a representative lie to me about the terms and conditions to get me to transfer over.

Does anyone know what I could do about this? I have contacted the representative multiple times but she seems to be ignoring my emails. 

Thanks, 
0 Likes