Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Reps keep hanging up on me
Aaronfromatl
  • I ordered a Galaxy tab S7 +, which I waited for on back order, then without my knowledge Verizon just cancelled the order for no reason. When I called I decided to switch devices to a 12.9 inch iPad pro, with magic keyboard, and apple pencil. When I viewed my receipt (order placed over the phone), I noticed the rep had put the wrong size magic keyboard in my order as well as a case I never ordered. I called to cancel and they told me due to a system error this order couldn't be cancelled and to wait for the package to arrive and exchange the items at a local Verizon store. I paid for overnight shipping due to me needing this device for work, when the package arrived, all that was in the box is the iPad pro, none of the accessories. I've probably spent 5 hours on the phone with Verizon "internet sales" today, and each time waited for about an hour only to be transferred and wait more. When I finally got through to a rep and asked about the issue and tried to get a resolution the rep immediately hung up on me. 3 times I've waited on hold for over an hour today only to be transferred to the same Verizon rep who immediately hangs up on me. So here I am with no items I ordered and can't get an answer from anyone. Wait all day to talk to someone and 3 times I've been hung up on. Mind you I've been polite, but concerned... This customer service is unacceptable, especially for the amount of money I've spent with Verizon through the store and serviced devices 
0 Likes