Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Rewards
Susan7508

Hello - Can someone tell me if you can use Verizon Rewards to pay your bill?  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure we provide you with the correct information, are you referring to the Verizon dollars? Can you please clarify what kind of rewards are you referring to? ~Pam

0 Likes
dickbeck20

I have the same question about using my Verizon Dollars.  When I go to the :"My Plan" page in my account, it shows under rewards that I have Verizon Up Rewards that I can manage in the My Verizon App (although I have not been able to see or use rewards there either, but that is not the subject of this inquiry), and that I have $9.07 available in Verizon Dollars.  I click on the link to Use my Verizon Dollars which takes me to a page showing various uses for these dollars, then when I click on the link to apply the dollars to my bill payment, I get a page with the following error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /ui/bill/secure/pb was not found on this server.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would like to clear up any confusion as to what the Verizon Rewards can be for and how. Please click the following link 

Please try to close out all open browsers and then try to re-open the application again. Please keep us posted on the results. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/

-Roni

0 Likes