Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon SCAM
kdcody

As I have been reading, Verizon will try anything to bait and switch or try to get out of their own BOGO deal.  I don't trust any of the MANY reps that we've chatted with (online and on the phone) as they all want "exactly what we want and to resolve the issue."  Every time we chat or talk on the phone, it requires over an hour of telling the saga over again and waiting, waiting, waiting, as they "look into" our history and waiting, waiting, waiting, as they talk to managers and supervisors.

We had already been told more than once that we definitely qualified for the BOGO deal (that we were never credited for), but each new rep must go over the case again and try to tell us that we did not qualify, only to say in the end, that we did.  By the way, WE DID ADD A NEW LINE.  Either the salesperson that sold us the phone lied (which I don't believe because I also read all the fine print), or the company is giving us the runaround in order to get out of holding up it's end of the BOGO deal.  I am reporting this to the BBB, and plan on sending certified letters to Verizon.

0 Likes