Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Store Quote Total Doesn't Match Lines
Ortizer

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, but wanted to see if anyone else encountered it before.  I was trying to figure out why my bill was higher than what I was quoted at the Verizon store with customer service tonight, and we finally found that the issue was the quote is wrong...but only in the total.  If you look at every device line item and total it up the total is $220.83.  However, the "Due Monthly" section at the bottom lists $195.82. 

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  It obviously is pretty misleading which is a bit of a concern from a company I am nominally tethered to for the next 10 months since they paid off my previous device with that rebate thing.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Store Quote Total Doesn't Match Lines
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Ortizer. We know how important having an accurate bill is. Let's take a closer look in to your bill total concerns. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Store Quote Total Doesn't Match Lines
Ortizer

To clarify, my bill lines up with the line items from the quote I was given at the store.  The quote itself is inconsistent with itself, in that the total (which is what the associate insisted my bill would be) is about $25/month less than the total if you go through with a calculator and add up everything.  Since this seems like either a pretty severe software bug, or a very deceptive business practice, I figured I would post and see if anyone else had the same issue/provide a warning to make sure you take a calculator to the numbers VZW provides.

0 Likes