Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Techs are lying in notes and refuse to repair my Fios
jesseShaffer

My Fios has not worked correctly since the install. It works for a few hours a day, some days. Many days it never works and the light remains yellow.

I have had technicians to my home more than three times, each failing to fix the issue for more than a few hours.

Dispatch called me to verify that I need a range extender today before my service call - I said I do not need a range extender. I'm an IT technician. My ONT has a degrading signal and keeps going offline.

Dispatch updated my ticket to say I need a range extender and cancelled my service call.

I am ready to throw my ONT in the Atlantic and cancel my cell phone service as well. I have paid three bills now waiting for a fix and I have never had such a bad experience in fifteen years of IT.

Techs are outright lying to not come here because they can not seem to resolve my problem. This is absurd.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Techs are lying in notes and refuse to repair my Fios
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there, jesseShaffer. We want to ensure you receive the assistance you need. This specific community forum is for our mobile customers. For a FiOS related matter, you can reach out to our FiOS partners via Twitter DM at @Verizonsupport or send a private message via the FiOS Facebook page of facebook.com/FiOS.

-VZW Customer Support

0 Likes