Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Techs are lying in notes and refuse to repair my Fios
jesseShaffer

My Fios has not worked correctly since the install. It works for a few hours a day, some days. Many days it never works and the light remains yellow.

I have had technicians to my home more than three times, each failing to fix the issue for more than a few hours.

Dispatch called me to verify that I need a range extender today before my service call - I said I do not need a range extender. I'm an IT technician. My ONT has a degrading signal and keeps going offline.

Dispatch updated my ticket to say I need a range extender and cancelled my service call.

I am ready to throw my ONT in the Atlantic and cancel my cell phone service as well. I have paid three bills now waiting for a fix and I have never had such a bad experience in fifteen years of IT.

Techs are outright lying to not come here because they can not seem to resolve my problem. This is absurd.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Techs are lying in notes and refuse to repair my Fios
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there, jesseShaffer. We want to ensure you receive the assistance you need. This specific community forum is for our mobile customers. For a FiOS related matter, you can reach out to our FiOS partners via Twitter DM at @Verizonsupport or send a private message via the FiOS Facebook page of facebook.com/FiOS.

-VZW Customer Support

0 Likes