Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Trade-in Credit Issue
seemaodwyer

I purchased a new phone online and was promised a $550 credit on the phone over 24 months which the rep told me would go into effect after 2 billings. I had chatted with one of the reps a few weeks later and the rep confirmed the $550 credit yet it never occurred. I have screen shots of my verizon chat conversations confirming the credit and yet Verizon said there is nothing they can do and it's now over 30 days so they won't provide a credit or let me return the phone and go back to my original phone. It seems so deceiving and wrong and I don't want others to fall into similar traps and loose their hard earned wages. 

Re: Verizon Trade-in Credit Issue
Astovall

Having the same issue, been 3 months,  going on 4, I noticed the first bill had a bucnch of gorilla math, where they added $1000 then subtracted $1000 but my bill still shows the full price due on both phones ,and am still be charged full price each month, no credits applied. I upgraded both lines to receive the credit... I should have just purchased stright from samsung, never buying anything through verizon again. 

Re: Verizon Trade-in Credit Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to take advantage of the best offers when you upgrade your device. Usually, a device promotion credit takes around 2-3 billing cycles to be applied. We can gladly help and investigate further. Did you submit any trades? 

~Gina

0 Likes