Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon Trade in Issue
Carl61

Hello Verizon,

It’s been 4 months since I traded in 3 iPhone 11 at the Verizon store and have only received credit for 1 phone.  After waiting a half hour on hold with the 800 trade number, decided t try reaching out to you online.

Please contact me so my account is properly credited for 3 iPhone 11 that we traded in at the Verizon store.  A week after the trade in, we confirmed with the Verizon store representative that the phones were shipped and received at the warehouse.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Trade in Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Carl61! Not seeing your trade-in credits for your other two iPhone 11's can certainly be alarming. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered trying to get support & are here to help! I've sent you a Private Note, please reply at your earliest convenience. 

-Kia

0 Likes
ChelseyPowers

The trade in process has been a joke and a $c@m. I went to a Verizon store to trade in my husband and Is iPhone 11 in March 2022. We both got a Samsung phone with a $400 credit for sending our iPhones back. I was skeptical about the Samsung va iPhone so the store told me I could come back and trade them out for a free if I didn’t like it. I traded the Samsung out for an iPhone no problem. The store did not tell me that the promotion wouldn’t transfer if I got the iPhone. So a couple days later, I sent both of our phones in. My husband got his credit but I didn’t. I called customer service and the person said the credit should show on my next bill but it never did. I just called customer service back and now they are saying there is no iPhone promotion so they can’t give me my credit. I asked for my phone back if they weren’t going to give me the credit they promised. They said they couldn’t do that because it was at the warehouse already. They offered a $200 credit, so I am ripped off on the other $200 dollars. I am furious.

This is not the first time I have had issues trading in a phone with Verizon. However, this will be the last time I buy a phone from them. After my husbands phone is paid off, I will take my self and my six lines elsewhere. I do not like being cheated by a company I support. I can’t believe such a large company would treat their customers this way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Chelsey,. I can completely understand, and I can understand and sympathize with you in not wanting to feel as if you have been taken advantage of. I wouldn't want to feel this way and I never want you to feel this way as well.I apologize for this situation occurring with your recent experience. I would like to look to review your account in the Private messaging sector. 

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6005MKkuc

-Roni

0 Likes