Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Trying to Steal $850 and phone
jujubee34

My wife and I got 2 iPhone 11 Pro Maxs 2 months ago when switching to Verizon.

She got $600 for her trade in and I was supposed to get $850 for my trade in.  After a couple weeks of having issues with the trade in site they send me a label to mail in the phone.  

They received the phone on 11/5 and I am never contacted.  Finally I call and ask them to check on the status.  on 11/23 they tell me that they have the phone and the promo was processed on 11/20.  Today I get my bill and there was no promo applied so I call back AGAIN.

Spent 3 hours on the phone and get hung up on twice for no reason.  Finally the third customer service rep tells me that the phone has no value.  Despite every other customer rep and the promo details saying it was worth $850.  I ask to speak to a supervisor, he tells me the wait is over an hour and that he ASSURES me a supervisor will call back later in the day, 7 hours later and no call.

Verizon is essentially trying to steal the $850 promo that was promised and my trade in phone.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, completely regret changing providers

Re: Verizon Trying to Steal $850 and phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is never the experience we want anyone to have with us. Allow us to review this promotion, and apply an extra set of eyes on the matter, to ensure you are getting the best assistance possible. To allow us to do so, please reach out to us in a Private Note, or contact us directly online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
Lkp5

I had a very similar situation happen. I traded in an IPhone X 256gbs in for the iPhone 12, the rep stated that if we upgraded from the unlimited plan to the Play More then our trade in would be worth $440. We sent the iPhone X in and received an email stating that our iPhone X is worth $209. I contacted customer service on several occasions and was told that the phone we sent in wasn’t the iPhone X then that it wasn’t a Verizon phone. 

58651B83-C734-4DBB-95E9-80E50FC69CFF.jpeg

0 Likes
Lkp5

23ECC57C-89FE-4C54-AA42-2873625EF88A.jpeg

 We have proof that we asked to upgrade the line to the Play More so Verizon should honor their promise 

0 Likes