Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon UP rewards undredeemable
ASHBEC1

I recently enrolled in the Verizon UP program and decided to choose 3 months of HBO Now as my reward. I followed the steps to create my HBO Now account and entered the code provided by Verizon to activate the 3 free months. However, I received an error message saying "We're sorry. Can't find the campaign you were trying to access." I tried refreshing the page and entering the code again, and now I get an error message saying "We're sorry. That code is for new subscribers only."

I am a new subscriber. I created an HBO account specifically to use this reward.

In addition to being unable to use the code provided in UP, I was also charged 2 separate fees of $14.95 each by HBO Now for setting up an account. Enrolling in this "rewards" program has now cost me $30 and I didn't even get the promised reward...

HBO tells me that they will waive the fees if I cancel my NOW account, but they also say that this will make me ineligible for new subscriber promotions in the future. Essentially, I can get my $30 back, but the UP reward is apparently just gone forever?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon UP rewards undredeemable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ASHBEC1, I wan to make sure that you do not feel cheated out of your Verizon Up rewards. I can imagine how this feels. In order to discuss any redemption concerns or questions, all issues are addressed by contacting  Verizon Up Customer Service at (866) 895-5579.

•Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET

•Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET

I'm trusting that all of your concerns will be satisfied here.

-VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ASHBEC1, I wan to make sure that you do not feel cheated out of your Verizon Up rewards. I can imagine how this feels. In order to discuss any redemption concerns or questions, all issues are addressed by contacting  Verizon Up Customer Service at (866) 895-5579.

•Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET

•Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET

I'm trusting that all of your concerns will be satisfied here.

-VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ASHBEC1

The last time I tried that number, I was out on hold for 41 minutes and then hung up on...

You are correct that I very much feel cheated out of my rewards. And you would also be correct to suspect that I do not feel confident that my concerns will be met there, hence my post on this message board.

Sent from my iPhone

LAWGAN79

Yes, paltry choices. No where as rewarding as the program to be phased out.

KHALE15

Same for me. Got the redeemable code. Copy it and enter the code to redeem. Took me to "Create Your Profile" screen. I input my name, email address, password and check the agreement box. Click "Save and Continue". It goes no where, sit on that screen. Tried over 10 times with different password and different email. Same issue. Tried with my home wifi, with Verizon LTE, with my brother's house wifi. NOTHING. Verizon Up is a joke.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that you can sign up and use our new Verizon Up program, Khale15. Please make sure that your My Verizon application is up to date and proceed to the Verizon Up feature in the My Verizon app to be added to this. You should also be able to log in online to subscribe to it directly through your account. Here is more information on the program: https://www.verizonwireless.com/rewards/verizon-up/ .

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RAZELP7761

My bill is around 130 a month, how in the San hill will I ever earn a reward? Spending 300 a month is a little over the top!!

egreb

The Verizon UP Rewards program is extremely frustrating. It is next to impossible to redeem the rewards. Whenever I try to redeem "credits" I always run into some problem. For example, I am trying to redeem a credit for a $5 Starbucks reward but when I get to the final screen I am unable to click on "Yes" to confirm the reward. As a long-time customer of Verizon this is very disappointing. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

egreb, we want to make sure you are able to redeem your Verizon Up rewards. Is this issue only happening within the My Verizon app? Have you restarted your device and tried to click "Yes" again?  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Brandy09
Spoiler
Same thing happened to me. I followed instructions and got error message. 
0 Likes