Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up App Not Working
billf82

For over a month, every time I try to use the Verizon Up option on the MyVerizon app I get an "Unable to ..." message, try again later.  I am getting the warning messages that my "rewards" are about to expire.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I suppose that it is possible that the so called rewards are simply an advertizing ploy and the app to claim them is deliberately not working.

Re: Verizon Up App Not Working
Tigerstep

Works fine for me. Clear cache/ reinstall the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

billf82,

We value your loyalty and want to make sure it is always rewarded. Verizon Up is a big part of that and I'm sorry you're having that trouble. We show this is up and running without issue. Is your My Verizon application up to date? Have you been able to try the steps Tigerstep suggested?

AndrewT_VZW

Aceisaneight

I've had the same problem for the last couple weeks. Reinstalling app doesn't work.

richelle362

My Verizon Up has not been working for at least the last couple of days. Today, I downloaded the update, and it still doesn't work. I cleared the cache, did a force stop. There is no option to uninstall.

How can I get this fixed?

Richelle

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

richelle362, we are here to work toward a resolution on the Verizon Up issues. We will need to gather more information. What happens when you try to use the app? What error message do you receive? How are other apps working? What is the make and model of the device?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
kgmentor

Well, the rewards are real, I been getting them just about all of last year(forgot when they changed them exactly).

I claimed Decembers just fine, but this month they stopped working with the same error message you are getting. I would guess the update on January 2nd is to blame. I am on a Pixel 2, the rest of the app seems to be working fine.

I have already tried restarting the app, restarting the phone, clearing cache, and just now uninstalling/reinstalling app, no effect.

chilcoteja

Same problem here, started about a week ago.  Can log into app just fine, but once I click on Verizon Up, I get an error message that says, "We can't complete your request right now.  Sorry about that. Please try again later."  I've tried 3 different phones, used my line to log in, used my wife's line under my account to log in, same problem.  Tried again with app update on 1/27, still same problem.  Called Verizon Up on 1/26, who said I had to talk to Tech Support, who created a trouble ticket after about an hour.  Although customer service was helpful, I haven't come across any "success" stories from others who've had the problem.  I'm a little concerned about all of the unused gift cards that I have in my account...will definitely take screenshots in the future!  (I  also get the same error message in the app if I click on "Data Hub" off the main menu, or click on "Manage device" on the "Devices" screen, so maybe not entirely a Verizon Up issue.)   

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your efforts are greatly appreciated because I know your  time is valuable. Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
TimVFR

I just checked and found I get the same error when I try to "manage device", but not on the "data hub".  The error is also still there for Verizon Up.

0 Likes