Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Device Dollars used by mistake
mwillard77

I had 155 Device Dollars stocked up and saw there was a promo for up to $550 off a new iphone when trading in an old one. Curious, I went to purchase a new iPhone. Unfortunately, in order to see how much I would save, I had to put everything in the cart and start to do the purchase. As I moved forward, I saw that the Device Dollars and promo brought down the cost, but not enough for me to go ahead with the purchase. So, I canceled the order. To my dismay, I found my Device Dollars balance was now zero. I did not make the purchase, yet then Device Dollars were redeemed anyway. Is there any way I can "un-redeem" them?  Any other ideas? Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up Device Dollars used by mistake
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, gosh, I am sorry to hear about your Device Dollars mwillard77. There are certain things that need to be noted about Verizon Up and Device Dollars. One thing to note is, once you decide to use your Device Dollars and tap Get Code, you have 30 days to make your purchase. So if you are still within that time frame you can still use them. You can find out more here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/ 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes