Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Error: "The data couldn't be read because it is missing. (4865A).
gwbixby

I have been having difficulty claiming & utilizing Verizon Up rewards over the past several months. While I am able to claim a reward, I cannot click "use now" because I get the above error (despite never having used the claimed rewards before). Has anyone else had this issue?

Re: Verizon Up Error: "The data couldn't be read because it is missing. (4865A).
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the Verizon Up rewards, gwbixby. Let’s work on this together to see what is causing this problem. Is the My Verizon application up to date?

-Gerson

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up Error: "The data couldn't be read because it is missing. (4865A).
Khalid7412002

Hello, 

I also have this problem and have the latest Verizon app for iOS 15. 

this problem just started with this months redemption

error message

The data couldn’t be read because it is missing (4865A)

boxermansr_

Same issue when trying to redeem for my awesome 3.00 Amazon gift card. Let the Verizon excuses begin.

Juheenuna

Same issue. 

schachtw

Same error.  I've been on hold for an hour waiting for CS.  What a joke.

schachtw

I had a $3 and a $10 dollar reward be flushed down the toilet because of Verizon's incompetence.

rholowie

Same issue 

Another-User

I am having the same issue. After claiming the $5 gift card reward, I get redirected to a different screen with the option to "Use now", which prompts the error above. The My Verizon app is updated.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Another-User, 

We want to make sure that you take full advantage of the benefits available to you on our network. Are you accessing Verizon Up on your wireless phone or a computer? We recommend that you power your device off and on to refresh its connection. Next, log into Verizon Up, again. 

-Lasina

0 Likes