Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Fanatics gift card not valid
psnynj

Claimed a Super Ticket Verizon Up Reward. Received confirmation email that also added the great news that the Reward included a $50 Fanatics gift card. Problem is, the gift card code/pin yields error message online and when tried through phone customer service. Neither Verizon Up nor Fanatics has provided resolution in spite of several conversations, and emailing their customer service is not a possibility. This was a disappointment. Granted, the gift card was a bonus to begin with, but once I was informed of it as part of the Reward, a purchase was planned and now canceled. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up Fanatics gift card not valid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. We certainly want you to enjoy Super Tickets adn our Verizon Up customer rewards program. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
psnynj

Your private messages to me are missing the links mentioned or details needed for me to reply to them. I already have had multiple communications with Verizon Up and Fanatics, to no avail. I don’t want to waste either of our time jumping through more hoops in a futile effort to resolve. If you are able to provide a working gift card to me via email, thank you. Otherwise, I don’t anticipate another round of contacting customer service through yet another channel or series of steps leading nowhere.

0 Likes
psnynj

Fanatics reached out to me by email and resolved the issue this morning. The gift card could only be used on a special section. Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You are most welcome, psnynj. We are always here and happy to help if anything comes up. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
Stoic_Spartan

Good afternoon, I have the same issue. What kind of gear where you able to purchase? 

0 Likes