Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon Up Gift Card icon doesn't go anywhere
RMichigander

I have ~$600 dollars in Verizon Up, gathered from my CC purchases over the years.  When I attempt to click on the link it just refreshes the page I'm on (the page where you can buy concert tickets, accessories, gift cards, etc.).  So far in the last 2 hours I have been on a chat whom couldn't help but sent me a text with a phone number to call.  Called that and was told I need to speak to Customer Care.  They sent me over there and I got the stupid Verizon Assistance voice bot that turned me in circles. Called the number back and spoke to the 3rd person who also transferred me over to Customer Care but this time waited for a real person to pick up, that person asked yet again about my issue and ask me to hold.....got hung up on.  Ironic that a company that is all about phones can't manage their own phone system and not call people back when they figured out the call was dropped.  Terrible customer service and still no idea why the gift card icon/link on their own website won't work (I tried my Galaxy phone via app, via web, and a PC and both Chrome and FireFox).  hoohumm

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up Gift Card icon doesn't go anywhere
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to be able to use your rewards correctly. If you are unable to make purchases within Verizon Up, you'll need to contact our Verizon Up team directly by calling 866-895-5579. In order to address purchasing issues, that is the correct path. Is that the number that you called?-Bobby Johnson

0 Likes