Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Help
BobK3

Does anyone know how to get help from Verizon when a rep can't figure out how to help you?

I have missing Verizon Dollars that were never applied to my Verizon Up account. I called VZW Customer Care and they seem completely confused as to how to help.

I've spent about 2 hours on the phone and the rep won't connect me with a supervisor (I'm your man!)

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you've not received the Verizon Device Dollars to your account. We've noted your reference to having worked with our representatives about this matter. It saddens us to hear that the issue hasn't been resolved. We also noted your reference regarding your request to escalate the matter to a Supervisor.

May I ask was a callback offered to you to help with resolving this matter?

-Robert C.

0 Likes
BobK3

Yes, a call back was offered but I didn't receive it when promised. I called again today and the call was dropped after 45 min.

0 Likes
BobK3

I have been disconnected from the rep I am currently dealing with twice, no call back after the second drop.

I have spent 2 hours on the phone with reps (sometimes more than one) for at least 4 hours of time wasted (2 for me, 2+ for reps) on this poroblem.

Who can help me?

#VerizonUp

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We sincerely apologize that  you did not get a call back after the line dropped.  That is not what we want any of our customers to experience.  We are here and happy to look into this matter for you.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss? 

*Lisa

0 Likes