Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Program
mpact34

Verizon Dollars Up Program

And this just started happening.

ON Verizon Visa App and online account, it shows a balance of $144.51 from last months statement for verizon visa rewards dollars, 

Normally I would click review rewards it would link me to myverizon app or online.

There my balance would be identical, $144.51,

Currently, it shows Zero balance when I am directed to myverizon, this had never been the case before.

I called Verizon Visa: their response "call Verizon Up 1-866-895-5579"

I called Verizon up : their response "Call Verizon Customer care, 1-800-922-0204, 'we at Verizon up can only see Gift Cards'

I called Verizon Customer Care : their response "Verizon Up, is in charge, and I quote, if they don't want to help, its because they are being lazy!"

This is ridiculous, next step is to contact State Attorney General and file a formal compliant against Verizon. Thanks  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up Program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please accept our sincerest apologies for not receiving the assistance you require.  We never want any of our customers to have to endure this type of situation.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we can discuss? 

0 Likes
mpact34

How do I send a private message?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

@mpact34

To send a private message, click on the user's name and click "view profile". On the profile page just under the username there should be a message button.  

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 2.03.59 PM.png

0 Likes
mpact34

i did but again this month bill closed, and my rewards show ZERO on app, Whats the problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@mpact34 ,

Apologies, but we have not received any private messages yet. Backing up a bit though, but are you registered as either the account owner or an account manager in My Verizon? That status can be found when viewing your profile page in My Verizon. When accessing My Verizon through the app (the only way to view Verizon Up), and you view the Verizon Dollars available, what does it show? You'd also be able to view the history of your rewards - does that show if the Dollars had been used, or something else?

0 Likes