Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Rewards are getting fewer and worse over time.
djkojent

I used to take advantage og my Up Rewards each month, there used to be some good options. But now the only option is a $3 gift card or a donation. You can't even get a Amazon gift card anymore. Device dollars are a joke. My annual reward is a choice of $5 gift card from 3 stores I never shop at.  What happened to the digital copied of movies that we could choose from? Is there literally nothing else to offer as a reward? At the very least give me a statement credit or something. The way this is going, I feel like the Up Rewards program is getting phased out. It's a pointless gesture. 

Tags (1)
Re: Verizon Up Rewards are getting fewer and worse over time.
NAUDS_C

I came on here to see what was going on as well. I don't remember ever getting any notifications on this change. I went in today to claim my monthly and they removed all the "decent" stores and had only 4 stores that I don't even go to. Verizon needs to do better than this. Where/what's the loyalty perks now??? And NO I don't want a verizon cc

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there djkojent! We all have come to love the Verizon Up Program which is absolutely free, and is Verizon's way of saying "THANK YOU!" We are always looking for ways to make the service and the rewards better, and you can rest assured your voice does not go unheard! Your feed back is absolutely valued and you can be sure it will be forwarded to the correct channel!

As far as your Verizon account, (plan and/or service) do you have any questions we can help you with? ~Rachel

0 Likes
CongoMatt

Rewards are supposed to be something someone wants. These are not.

acraftylady2
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

There're a lot of value in our Verizon Up program. More info here: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/

-Joey

0 Likes