Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Support - Abysmal
skotyk

I currently have two open tickets for three gift cards that did not work when I attempted to redeem them.  The first ticket has been open since December 2017 which was open for a Barnes & Nobel gift card, and the most recent ticket was open on February 21, 2018 for two AMC gift cards.  I have followed up multiple times to connect with someone in the Verizon Up Technical Support Group, and have never received a returned call.  This is the worst support experience that I have encountered in my fairly extensive life.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Verizon Up Support - Abysmal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is the last thing we want you to experience Skotyk. I understand the importance of getting these gift cards to work for you. I wish I could do more but you do need to contact Verizon Up to see what your status is. Their number is 866-895-5579. They are available: 

Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ETSat-Sun 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
I am confident they will be able to assist you further. 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
skotyk

That is exactly my compliant.  I have opened two tickets, and have called multiple times and each time the frontline service representative updates the notes on my ticket and tells me I should receive a call from the Verizon Up Support team in 2-3 days, and no one ever calls me.  I can call this number you provided me but they won't put me through to anyone in support, all they do is take down how upset I am getting and put it into the notes and tell me I should hear back from the support group in 2-3 days.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Skotyk, You have come the right place to get this resolved. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. 

JenniferL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kslabach

verizon up = worst reward program EVER.

BREMIC34

The rewards for Verizon Up has to change. It's ridiculous. I'm seriously considering going to other providers. The only remotely useful reward for me is the additional data. If nothing changes, I'm bailing on Verizon.

USWINC

Maybe you can help me too.  I have yet to be able to claim any Super Tickets.  I noticed the count down clock on these tickets are actually 20 seconds slower on my phone than the actual time.  In other words, other users are getting a 20 seconds head start in claiming these Super Tickets.  Is there any way I can sync the count down clock to the actual time?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, USWINC. For assistance with Verizon Up, you can call Verizon Up Customer Service at (866) 895-5579. There hours are Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET and Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET.

0 Likes
BREMIC34

Good luck. I'm currently very frustrated with Verizon, their lack of customer service, and the whole Verizon Up program. I spent thirty minutes on the phone with their customer service a few days ago, and I'd have been better served sitting in my backyard watching the grass grow. My next endeavor is going to be likely to switch providers. Additionally, my goal is to get everyone with whom I teach, coach, and interact to leave their service if they're with Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Bremic34, thank you for being a valued customer and for using the Verizon Up program. I am sorry to learn that you are not happy with the rewards, and do not want to lose you as a customer over this. Can you tell us more about your concerns regarding the rewards being offered? 

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes