Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Verizon Up - Ticketmaster gift cards
IthXero

Hi. 

I was recently lucky enough to get through and claim the $200 Ticketmaster giftcard. However, I have yet to receive the follow up email and now the Verizon Up section in the app simply shows an error screen. (See screenshot)

I’ve logged out of the app, removed the app and the issue persists. This did not start until after I claimed the reward.

Can I expect to see that follow up email soon? Any help would be great. 

Phone is a 12 Pro Max, iOS 16.0.2, app was re-installed Friday  

90043834-79ED-4A8B-9927-09CB3889B26C.png

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up - Ticketmaster gift cards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! You absolutely should see that follow-up email within the next few business days at the absolute longest. If it still fails to show up, I would recommend reaching out to our Verizon Up department directly, so they can make sure this gets corrected. They can be reached at 866-895-5579 and are open from 8am-8pm EST on the weekdays, and until 6pm EST on the weekends.*Matthew

0 Likes