Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up Visa Reward Not Working
peachtreeproblem2020

Whenever attempting to redeem the $5 Visa reward, the use now button prompts to a blank screen. I've tried uninstalling the app, force quitting, and cleared the cache. No luck, and unable to find the website to use the redemption code and number on. The reward will be expiring soon and I'm worried I'm going to lose it. 

Re: Verizon Up Visa Reward Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure that you are able to generate your code. Please reach out to our Verizon Up Team at 866-895-5579. Agents are available Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 8:00PM EST and Sat-Sun 8:00AM - 6:00PM EST to help.

LaurenC_VZW

0 Likes
jeng409

I've had the same issue with 2 claimed $5 Visa rewards and have been talking with customer service since April with no luck and they just keep escalating it. I am now on the 3rd ticket # and nothing. But I did just get an email that one of the rewards expired in May. So, there's no point with customer service, no help. I'm not even going to bother with it anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no, jeng409! We re concerned to hear you are not able to claim your Verizon Up Rewards, and we would love the opportunity to help you. From this platform we do not have access to the rewards program, however, we are including the direct number to this department, this way you can contact them at your earliest convenience: 

Verizon Up Program

866-895-5579

Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 8:00PM ET Sat-Sun 8:00AM - 6:00PM ET

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Kitsune7ia

I had the same issue as well.  It appears the issue is that your phone's IP address is being blocked.  After closing the My Verizon app, I turned on my VPN and selected another US location like Seattle. I reopened the My Verizon app and it started working again. This also fixed the Slacker (LivexLive) app awhile back too.

fupita

Really?! We have to call for $3 fudging dollars?! Fix the dang app! It is going to a login screen after selecting claim this and a white screen pops up.

0 Likes
fupita

Tried accessing via computer - can't. Reinstalled the app still did not work. Logged off and on - did not work.' It was a weird logon issue.  You can't go into settings, account, or actually claim a reward but can see your rewards history bills etc.  I logged out again and this time selected the different user option. Then re entered the phone number and password. Then I was text a code to enter. Now I can do all the above.  Hope this helps someone. Calling Verizon in off hours always gives me people over seas who know nothing about computers in any area of IT. So you owe me Verizon my IT hourly rate. My next bill should be free.

0 Likes
scttsmn

Thank you @Kitsune7ia for your response. It made me realize that in my case, my company’s device management profile (specifically, the mobile security app installed by my company) was preventing me from accessing the “claim reward” page in the Verizon app.

0 Likes