Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Up deducted my Device Dollars but didn't apply it to my new phone.
MNETO

I had $25 Device Dollars saved to use when it was time to get a new phone. I was on Live Chat and told the rep to apply it to my order. She said she did. However, my bill does not reflect it as being applied. So I log in to Verizon Up on my phone. $15 has been removed. Now I am on hold with Customer Service to try and get it back. I am now waiting for over 40 minutes. Since I no longer need it to buy a new phone how do I get it back and use it on my bill?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up deducted my Device Dollars but didn't apply it to my new phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MNETO, 

We want to make sure you get the credit you earned. If you still need assistance, please reply to the Private Message we sent you. 

JenelleW_VZW

0 Likes
MNETO

I still need help. A rep came on the line and said that there is no way they would take Device Dollars and not apply it to anywhere. So, I'm on hold again. And since I was not able to use it on the new phone I will have to have device dollars. I don't need it now. I have a new phone and it was not applied, through no fault of mine. Where did it go? How do I get it back? Why can't I use it towards my phone bill?

Now the rep says that I can't get it back because Verizon won't do it. He sees that it was used for the new phone, but doesn't see why it was not applied. So I'm back on hold. 

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Customer service can't restore Verizon Up rewards. Only advice is to do the order yourself next time. An agent shouldn't be ordering a phone for you when you can do it yourself online and with a lower upgrade fee.

0 Likes