Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up device dollars expire
feeber

I had $105 of device dollars banked, just added another $5 today, clicked claim....your device dollars have expired.  All $110 gone becuase I didn't use them in 24 months, but like I said, I just added $5 today.  My first $5 added was 25 months ago, way didn't only that $5 expire and not everything I've added since then?  Says they expired Dec 14th 2019, so missed it by a month, but why did all the other device dollars I've collected in the past 2 years as well expire?????

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up device dollars expire
feeber

Talked to Verizonup - My mistake, they didn't expire, but the app doesn't give you a notice that the code was generated and then you need to go to the "Use" tab to then find the code.

Not sure why it says they expired Dec 14th, but either way, after you click claim you need to go to the "use" tab to find the code.  The app does not tell you that or give you a notice about the next step.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

feeber,

We want you to have as smooth of a process as possible when gathering and using Device Dollars. Contacting Verizon Up support at (866) 895-5579 is always encouraged.

You can learn more about Device Dollars and Verizon Up overall with this FAQ: http://spr.ly/66071dEGb For more details about Device DOllars specifically, you can visit this link: http://spr.ly/66001dEGe

I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're glad to read that you were able to find your Device Dollars. That number is useful for any Verizon Up question you may have. Make sure you use those Device Dollars soon

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
Freecloud

Hello,

Curious as to what will happen to all of our device dollars as of the end of February 2020. I keep receiving emails and texts that all Verizon Up credits will be gone as of March 1, 2020 and that I should use all credits. I do not want to use, or have anything to use my $50 in device dollars on yet. Will these disappear on March 1st? If so, this is a poor way to handle the transition to the new program.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize for any confusion about the Verizon Up program updates coming up next month, Freecloud. Our resources indicate that credits will be changing, however, any rewards that you currently have (like Device Dollars: https://www.verizonwireless.com/reusable-content/offers/device-dollars.html) will not be impacted.

We do not have any details of the updates, but be assured that you will be notified as soon as more information is available. How does this sound?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes