Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up push notifications
GINHOL71

I so, so, so hate push notifications. Is there a way to turn them off for Verizon Up? If not, how do I un-enroll?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon Up push notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand wanting to have VzUp notifications disabled. Please check here on how to accomplish the task (select MyVerizon as the app to disable notifications for): https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-173353/

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
wsj211

This link is broken. How do I stop the Verizon Up push notifications? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello wsj211,

You replied to a fairly old post. Links can change from time to time. What concerns are you having with your account? What is going on?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
wsj211

The same issue as the original post. How  do I turn off push notifications for the Verizon Up rewards? I'm really tired of these coming through on my phone and no matter how far I've dug into the setting and adjusted the preferences for notifications, the push notifications continue to come through.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wsj211, the Verizon Up program is built into the My Verizon application. The only way to stop the Verizon Up notifications from coming through would be to stop your My Verizon app's notifications from coming through. This you would do underneath your phone's Settings-> Notifications. 

Christine_VZW

0 Likes
Zoe7

The only options in the notification settings in the app deal with data and billing, not verizon up. I know that I have turned off these push notifications before but now they are back (likely because the app updated) and there isn't an easy way to turn them off... again. 

KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our only goal is to assist you as much as possible, Zoe7. You mention that you need to stop the Verizon Up notifications. Can you please share a screenshot showing one of those notifications so that we fully identify the source and explore options to stop them?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes