Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Up rewards stuck on "refreshing your rewards"
Arkayna

Since the start of the month my verizonup rewards has been stuck on "We are in the process of refrshing your reards, please try again" I've tried uninstalling the app and its still stuck that way. Any ideas whats going on?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up rewards stuck on "refreshing your rewards"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Arkayna, we always want to ensure everything with your My Verizon is working correctly, especially your Verizon Up rewards section. May we ask what make/model phone you are using? Do you have any issues accessing or doing anything else in the My Verizon app?

-Christine

0 Likes
Arkayna

I have a galaxy s22 ultra and as far as I can tell I have no issues with other parts of the My Verizon app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Arkayna, thanks for those details. Is your S22 Ultra's software update to date? You may check this under your Settings-> Software Update. 

-Christine

0 Likes
Arkayna

It is, I just installed an update on October 5th and I see no new updats beyond that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for checking on that. Have you signed out of the My Verizon account, and signed back in?

~Gina

0 Likes
Kirsten11

I have this same issue on the iPhone 14 pro max. My phone and app are up to date. I’ve also uninstalled the app and reinstalled 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please send a private message for further assistance. *Mabell

0 Likes
Lmhunt00

I have the same issue. After winning the 4 movie tickets on 10/6 I have had this issue.  I should have taken a screenshot of the promotion code. Not just the fact I won them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for your message! We want to make sure you're getting all the benefits of being a Verizon customer! And we want you to get your tickets! Please, send us a Private Note, so we can take care of you!

*Chance

0 Likes