Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Up super tickets clock
BOATTYM

Okay I have tried numerous times to claim a Super ticket on Verizon Up. Yes, I know the tickets are limited but I have zero chance of everr claiming. The countdown clock on every single super ticket is slow bu 10 to 60 seconds. I have attempted using wifi as well as mobile data...nada I have good connection so that is not issue. Why is the Verizon app's clock not synchronized to real time? I will never have a chance to win a super ticket if your app never has the correct time. Suggestions? 

Re: Verizon Up super tickets clock
Henry15

Yes, this clock timer is wildly inaccurate. I started a timer against it when it hit ~24 hours. When I checked back, my timer had 13 hours and the Verizon Up timer had 11 hours remaining. This means, that contrary to what you're saying, my experience with the timer was that it was much faster, not slower. There are only 2 options as to why this timer is not accurate. 

1. It's not calibrated to a standard clock. This is impossible to believe because hundreds of millions of people depend on the time being accurate on their cellphones and other devices. I also verified the Verizon Up timer using a 1 minute timer on my phone. It was accurate to the minute, as far as I could tell, it was not more than 1 second off.

2. Someone at Verizon is tampering with the Verizon Up timer. This is the question to ask Verizon and is 100% plausible and believable. Here's why: high up employees at Verizon will not give this notion a glimpse because if it's insignificance. The person or people doing this know it. They are changing the clock to throw the very limited number of people, whom they know are actually looking at it, off, thereby easily winning the prizes for themselves. There is probably a group of people in on it to spread the winners out and keep it inconspicuous. I doubt anyone checks on the winners and that most of them are probably in the same circle of friends. These prizes are worth selling after all. I'm sure a disgruntled Verizon employee wouldn't mind ripping off the customers and going unscathed. Hey, no one's really getting hurt right? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up super tickets clock
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes