Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up
CarlaHintz

What useless support.  I went to redeem Verizon up dollars, and it clearly says it can be used when adding a new line.  I bought a Samsung watch. When I went to redeem it, it wouldn't go through, so I paid for the watch anyway, thinking since I redeemed the Verizon up, Verizon would just figure out how to apply it, since I wasn't having any success, and I had things to get done.  So, in spending way too much time on chat with Verizon, not only do they not know what they are talking about, saying I purchased an apple watch, and then saying that I redeemed it on the 2nd, but 'good news' I had 30 days, or until the 11th of July to use them. I repeatedly told them I would not have redeemed them had I known I couldn't use them for the watch. Total ignorance and disregard for customers. Unbelievable. And I will tell you, there are companies out there that actually value their loyal customers, unlike Verizon. 

I am so irritated right now, that I am seriously considering cancelling this order and moving to another phone company.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We absolutely want to help with this situation, CarlaHintz. It is true the Device Dollars are primarily for phones. We'd love to help makes better with you. We'll be sending you a Private Message to discuss things in more detail.  ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
CarlaHintz

Never received any private message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting the help you need and deserve is important, and we are here to provide it. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. -Albert_VZW

0 Likes
CarlaHintz

No one ever contacted me 

Once again a let down from your company 

0 Likes