Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Up
nik2020

I received a text that it was my Verizon anniversary and there would be an extra reward in my Verizon Up. I can not locate the "reward" and customer service was useless. This was supposed to be in addition to the regular monthly reward. Anyone else have this?

Re: Verizon Up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for your loyalty, nik2020. We want to ensure you are able to redeem all Verizon Up rewards. Let's take a closer look into this. Please reply to the Private Note we have sent you. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
nik2020

not able to reply to the private message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry to hear you are unable to reply to the private message. We want to ensure we get your issues resolved. The next step would be to contact us another way. www.vzw.com/contactus Do you have any questions regarding this information? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Predator7
Novice

VU is a pre Bake Cake which one never got mature!!!! It's super buggy at this point.

0 Likes
bkrein

Hi Danielle, 

I am having this same issue. I received a notification about an anniversary reward, but when I tapped it nothing happened, and I do not see it in my Verizon UP rewards.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bkrein, thanks for those details. I know how handy the rewards can be. No worries, help is here. Can you provide a screenshot of the reward?

0 Likes
adamska0809

I am having this exact issue. I clicked the notification on my phone, and when it opened the My Verizon app, nothing displayed. The notification disappears of course after clicking.

The only reward available is my December reward, not my anniversary reward.

0 Likes
Jsmith724

Having the same issue. Did anyone figure this out? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

admaska0809, I know how handy the Verizon Up rewards can be. The last thing we want is for you to miss out on any of them, especially the anniversary one. You have come top the right place. When did the anniversary reward become available?

0 Likes