Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Up
panayioti

I don’t know if this is the right board but my question is, I thought there was a new and improved Verizon Up coming to My Verizon?  If this is new, there is no change.  Same insignificant offers, no purpose to consider using the program, overall, like marketing 5G power when it t does not really exist, then being told you have to buy more products.

just curious if there are real plans to change or same “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good day, panayioti. As a consumer, I sincerely understand your concerns about the Verizon Up Rewards program. Our resources show that this free rewards program has been improved and we continue to explore options to provide better rewards each time. 

If you need assistance with the Verizon Up program https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/ please contact the Verizon Up team by phone at 866-895-5579 as they do not have a Social Media team and they cannot assist you via this channel. 

-Antonio

0 Likes