Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Virtual Gift Card
kclommen

I traded in my iPhone back in July for trade in credit. It was approved and I got the email stating it would arrive within two weeks on 7/27/2022. So I waited. As of 8/26/2022, I still hadn't received it. So I chatted in on the app. That was absolutely no help. After a TON of digging, I finally was able to get my gift card number and pin. 

So I tried to use it to pay my bill, which I had been waiting on this credit for. Every single time I do it, it says "PIN invalid". I've chatted in with FOUR agents and none of them have helped me. So far I have tried paying with the card, entering it manually, copy and pasting the numbers, using it on a computer, using it on my phone, checking the balance on the rebate number, resetting network connections, clearing my cache, and checking it on the website. Every single time it says the PIN is wrong. 

I'm beyond frustrated. I'm so close to just cancelling my service. Verizon has been such a crook in the four years we have had the service! 

Please just help me get MY money from the phone I sent you guys! 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Virtual Gift Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for providing such detailed information. We truly apologize for the inconvenience this experience has caused you (e.g., Verizon virtual Gift Card and being able to redeem it). This is not the experience we want for you and we'll do everything we can to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We'd regret losing you as our customer.

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/6604MHPJA

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Virtual Gift Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for the insights. Do you happen to have the tracking number handy?

~Maria

0 Likes