Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon Visa card Rewards
Hiral

I've now been dealing with this issue for over a month now. I have a Verizon Visa card and how my rewards dollars are not linking or showing on My Verizon app. What's crazy is the same card is setup as my Autopay with Verizon. You would think Verizon could figure this out. I keep getting transferred bounced around. Surely I can't be the only person with this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Visa card Rewards
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no! The Verizon Visa card is a great way to save & make payments. We most certainly want you to be able to view & manage your Verizon Dollars & are here to help. For clarity, when you navigate to the My Verizon app > Verizon Up > Rewards center > what do you see? Are you logging in as the account owner/manager? 

-Kia

0 Likes
Hiral

I don’t see any of my rewards and still showing link to apply for card when I already have the card. Still not resolved 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hiral,

You can view your earned Verizon Dollars with your Verizon Visa Card through your Credit Card Dashboard or the Verizon Visa Card app which would link to your Verizon Up account. https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-visa-card-faqs/

-Mark

0 Likes