Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Visa not getting rewards not linked properly
Moon8

I am at the end of my rope here. I received the Verizon Visa card in Oct 2020. Since then I have no received any of the rewards I am due from having the card. The problem is that it is not linked properly (Verizon Visa -> Verizon Wireless). Even though my Verizon Visa is set as my autopay, I am not getting any discounts. Furthermore, from the Verizon Visa website, when I click on my rewards (for example you earned $2 in Verizon dollars this month - click here to redeem) I click and it takes me to Verizon.com (either the computer or on the app) and then takes me to the screen to apply for the Verizon Visa Card. I have spoken to over 20 reps and have been passed around to just about every department in both Verizon, and Verizon Visa. This is a technical issue first, and a billing issue once that is resolved, however nothing has been done for months and over numerous calls and chats!

Re: Verizon Visa not getting rewards not linked properly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Moon8. I would love to help you get this resolved once and for all. I can help you look over your account. Please send us a Private Note and we can start getting this fixed. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
skorpyo34

I have the same issue. I have multiple trouble tickets and it’s been 5 months with no resolve. I called weekly for the first few months, and finally gave up. It’s a pain because I have to get a manual credit monthly for the 24 month new card promo($4.17), and Up Rewards $5 for Verizon Dollars. The app will only issue me Device Dollars. I have to explain this each and every month to the customer service reps, even though they say the account has been noted. Verizon has a great network, but the customer support has gone down hill. I almost left them because of this headache. Good luck to you. Please follow up if you get your issue fixed. 

0 Likes
skorpyo34

@vzw_customer_support  Please look at my response. I have the same issue and no one has been able to help. I doubt this problem will ever be fixed. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The repetition of it not working would grind my enthusiasm for the program as well. So as we're not repeating so many steps, what is the trouble ticket number that was shared?

0 Likes
skorpyo34

ITHD Ticket *****. Created 2/26/20 

0 Likes
skorpyo34

@vzw_customer_support Edit- ITHD Ticket date is 2/26/21

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want you to receive the support you need. For help regarding Verizon Dollar rewards, please contact our Verizon Up team at 866-895-5579 Mon - Fri, 8 AM - 8 PM ET and Sat - Sun, 8 AM - 6 PM ET.

0 Likes