Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Website is not user friendly
cher2luvme

The Verizon website is one of the worst I've tried using. I have been trying since 12 July to update my Verizon wireless plans to Unlimited, I have completed everything, gotten to the end where you verify and complete and website won't do it. I get this error and have gotten it 5 times on different devices and browsers.

cher2luvme_0-1626977828605.png

I've also tried to order Fios to a new residential address, without touching my current DSL service at my home. I'm in the military, the new location is a rental and I just need to start service. Website won't allow me to start another service to a new location, just continuously defaults back to telling me that Fios is not available at my current service location. Even after I change location to the new address to start service.
I'm sick of messing with the chat representatives and I just want to use a website that works and does what I need it to. This is ridiculous and a complete waste of about 15 hours of my time thus far.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Website is not user friendly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cher2luvme, we are truly sorry to hear about your experience with our online website. All of your feedback is appreciated and we will forward your concern to the proper channels. We would like the opportunity to assist you with the plan change. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.  

Additionally, we do not have access to FiOS services/accounts from this platform. Please contact our Fios support team directly by following this link https://communities.verizon.com/contact-us/

0 Likes
cher2luvme

Since I posted this I've attempted to update my plans 7 additional times, same error. I don't want to change my stuff using customer service, I want the website to work.

The Fios issue is also still ongoing, and the chat representative I was talking to for that was trying to build me a new account, instead of going through my actual account and telling me I needed to redo my credit check.

DO BETTER VERIZON

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear you're still having trouble changing your plan online, cher2luvme. We want you to be able to manage your account at your convenience. To find out what is going on, we would like to take a closer look into your account. Do you by chance have any pending changes in place at this time? If so this would prevent any changes until the pending change is completed. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
ANGDOW80

I have also had this issue recently along with their abysmal customer service via phone, chat and in person. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We apologize for this experience, ANGDOW80. Your feedback is important to us, and we will ensure this gets addressed moving forward. Do you need assistance with changing your plan? 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes