Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Website?
mcallibn

https://myvpostpay.verizon.com

Most of the links, such as account settings don't work, in any browser; most links under account settings take you to menu and never goes where you think it should. 

For example... Account/Account Settings/Security Settings.... goes to a generic menu instead of security settings... as does many of the other links. 

Also, I was on the phone with Verizon for nearly 2 hours just to upgrade a phone because their website shopping cart would automatically want me to pay for the whole phone up front. The left side of the screen would show a monthly payment plan over a 24 month period etc.. along with any discounts or trade-ins... Then you had to click on "continue" which then asks you to trade something else in or go ahead and check out and pay the entire balance up front. The Verizon customer service person went through the whole order process as well and was also told to pay the whole price up front, to which she had to remove any money listed as "down payment".... Though, we customers, don't see that on our side. 

I had talked to tech support about the website issues and was basically told... it does terrible, by the Verizon tech and that I would need to talk to the folks over the website... which through many transfers, I never talked to anyone about the website issues. Having searched on web issues on this Verizon Community site, I see that these web issues go back for years and years.... 

I'd recommend Verizon focus on walking in the customer's shoes as far as the website; sitting behind a desk using a customer support back end system in God mode doesn't allow them to see the issues the customers are having and why the call waiting queue is so huge. 

Just my opinion. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Website?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mcallibn, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are able to easily access your online account is important. All of your feedback is appreciated and we will forward your concern to the proper channels. Can you please let us know if you were able to proceed with upgrading your device?   -Sylvia

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Website?
Doggo
Novice

Verizon's tools are garbage for agents too.

0 Likes