Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Wireless customer service getting worse and worse.
mikeeacho

Has anyone else noticed the custoemr service at VZW is going downhill? I used to be able to call in or get a chat. Now everything is a robot wiht no good answers.

Am I doing something WRONG? How do I get help? Is there a secret number?

I might have to look at TMO. I don't mind paying extra for ZVW if I can get good customer service, but lately it is been difficult.

Re: Verizon Wireless customer service getting worse and worse.
dexter1231

The battery in my husbands flip phone and since Verizon said they had no replacement batteries he had to purchase another phone. This is a terrible phone what he could do with one movement now takes 2-3 steps. Calls are dropped every day and many other problems we took the phone back but of course there is no way to drop a phone that does not work 30% of the time and the staff really do not want to try and help with these problems as there is no profit in it. I am also tired of calling foe help( seldom do this) and asked for a code to talk with someone. I usually do not remember because I seldom use it . We have had Verizon for about 15 years but are seriously considering changing providers.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

There is no secret. You can call the transfer your service line since they do care calls too. Wait times should be a little bit better.

It's a mix of terrible web design, app missing features, "Oops! Something went wrong!" messages from my Verizon. Verizon itself cheapening out by closing many centers over the past years and customers too lazy to use Google holding up the line for customers that have real problems. 

@dexter1231 I'd have personally looked at sites like Amazon for a replacement battery since carriers don't really have those. And when they do, it's overpriced. Current flip phone offers are pretty garbage. Good chance the old flip phone can't be reactivated anymore if it's a 3G device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is concerning to hear you are having so much trouble with your new device. One of our priorities is for a customers to be happy, both with their service and their devices. We could do some troubleshooting with you right here on the community forums. Does that sound good to you?

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes