Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon account question
JustinMcInvale

First I've already submitted an account manager request to the account owner and am awaiting approval.

The issue is this.

Call Filter and the bill show four phones. One The 8400 line was an iPhone 12 Pro that had been ordered with a new line and from what the account owner said was to replace the phone on the 8424 line.

The 8400 line was activated with the same type of phone as the 8424 line.

Now was that done just until the iPhone 12 Pro gets activated to keep the number or is that just a glitch in the system?

1 Call Filter.jpg

Phones.jpg

However support chat only shows three phones.

1 Roles.jpg

All names and other sensitive info has been removed from the photos.

I suppose that may be a Verizon error or glitch?

I know there's limited things that can be told to me as an account member.

Not looking for specifics. Just needing to know if its an error so I can get with the account owner and discuss it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon account question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JustinMcInvale, we want to make sure you receive a resolution for your billing concern. To continue, we have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JustinMcInvale

Oh also the iPhone 12 Pro was ordered on March 13.

Now if it was activated in the middle of the month would the bill that came out on the 7th and add ons reflect that or would they still show a fourth line?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we can provide guidance through here. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

JustinMcInvale

Now that I'm an account manager maybe I can get this solved or at least get an understanding of why it's like it is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for that information, and we are certainly happy to hear you are now an account manager, this way we can provide you with the information you need, JustinMcInvale! To make sure we are are on the same page, the iPhone 12 is the line that should have the device payment active, is this correct? 

0 Likes
JustinMcInvale

The iPhone 12 which is the 8424 line should have the device payment that is currently showing on the 8400 line.

0 Likes
JustinMcInvale

I do not know if there is an actual activated phone on the 8400 line though.

I will have to ask the account owner that.

That said the new bill will be out tomorrow so I can look at it and see what it shows.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JustinMcInvale, we want to make sure you receive a resolution for your billing concern. To continue, we have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

0 Likes