Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon and Covid-19
colorod2003

During this time of crisis; I am very pleased to see Verizon/Russell Cellular rigidly stick to their 14 day return policy.   Super Classy!   

In addition; your customer support is absolutely atrocious.  Good thing I am in quarantine and have hours upon hours to spend on the phone and/or Live Chat while I get passed around from one rep to another just to get a different story from each one.  

But the ultimate was when I was told my money was refunded and given a  confirmation number, then a week later told that they didn't actually process my refund. 

20yr customer will be gone tomorrow!  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon and Covid-19
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Russell Cellular is likely to be a third party retailer and not a corporate store for Verizon Wireless. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
colorod2003

Yes you are absolutely correct.  But it works out perfectly for both companies as they can keep you running back and forth and both of them can defer the issue to the other.    But believe me both Verizon and Russell Cellular fervently held to the 14 day return policy.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Doing business for x amount of years doesn't mean you get a different set of policies than everyone else. When you do chat or call support, they can't do anything about Russel Cellular. 

Either contact them https://russellcellular.com/support/ or issue a chargeback of a refund isn't going through. If it's been past the 14 days, then it's been past the 14 days. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The post tells me that you were unable to return a device. What phone was it? What is it that didn't work out? 

0 Likes